National Register of Historic Places listings in Harrison County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Harrison County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Harrison County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Deersville Historic District||October 27, 2004
|Roughly along W. Main St. from 230 W. Main St. to 212 W. Main St.||Deersville|
|2||Franklin College Building No. 5||May 8, 1987
|Main St.||New Athens|
|3||Harrison County Courthouse||July 18, 1974
|4||Harrison National Bank||December 23, 1993
|101 E. Market St.||Cadiz|
|5||Henry Law Farm Historic District||August 22, 2002
|87675 Reed Rd.||Monroe Township|
|6||Ourant's School||March 17, 1994
|Ourant Rd. west of Cadiz||Nottingham Township|
|7||John Reaves House||July 15, 1977
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Harrison County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 26, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.