National Register of Historic Places listings in Pike County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pike County, Ohio.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Pike County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Eager Inn||November 8, 1974
|North of Morgantown off State Route 772||Benton Township|
|2||Friendly Grove||January 26, 1970
|State Route 220, east of Piketon||Seal Township|
|3||Jones-Cutler House||April 26, 1976
|Bridge St. in Jasper||Newton Township|
|4||Piketon Historic District||February 28, 1974
|Bounded by West and 3rd Sts., U.S. Route 23, and the Scioto River||Piketon|
|5||Piketon Mounds||May 2, 1974
|Mound Cemetery, south of Piketon||Seal Township|
|6||Scioto Township Works I||October 9, 1974
|1 mile west of the Scioto River, north of Wakefield||Scioto Township|
|7||Vanmeter Stone House and Outbuildings||March 31, 1975
|South of Piketon at the junction of U.S. Route 23 and State Route 124||Scioto Township|
|8||Waverly Canal Historic District||December 20, 1978
|Walnut, North, Emmitt (U.S. Route 23), 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sts. between Lock and East||Waverly|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pike County, Ohio.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Ohio
- Listings in neighboring counties: Adams, Highland, Jackson, Ross, Scioto
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Ohio
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from this Ohio Historical Society webpage, and coordinates derived from the cemetery's GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".
- Location derived from Mills, William C. Archeological Atlas of Ohio. Columbus: Ohio State Archeological and Historical Society, 1914, page 66 and plate 66. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".