National Register of Historic Places listings in Pulaski County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pulaski County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 7 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Mallon Building||September 17, 1999
|102 E. Montgomery St.||Francesville|
|2||Monterey Bandstand||June 15, 2012
|3||Pulaski County Courthouse||December 19, 2007
|112 E. Main St.||Winamac|
|4||Pulaski County Home||March 17, 2015
|700 W. 60 S.||Monroe Township|
|5||Tepicon Hall||April 3, 1992
|Tippecanoe River State Park, north of Winamac||Franklin Township|
|6||Dr. George W. Thompson House||September 27, 1984
|407 N. Market St.||Winamac|
|7||Vurpillat's Opera House||March 20, 2002
|Junction of Market and Main Sts.||Winamac|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Pulaski County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 7, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.