National Register of Historic Places listings in Stokes County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Stokes County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Christ Episcopal Church||January 28, 2005
|412 Summit Ave.||Walnut Cove|
|2||Danbury Historic District||July 15, 1986
|Main St. between Danbury Cemetery Rd. and NC 89||Danbury|
|3||R. W. George Mill||October 10, 1997
|NC 89, 0.6 mi NE of jct. of NC 89 and NC 66||Francisco|
|4||Germanton Methodist Church and Cemetery||March 19, 1998
|Main St., jct. of Main St. and Willow St.||Germanton|
|5||Hanging Rock State Park Bathhouse||October 24, 1991
|End of NC 2015 S of jct. with NC 1001, Hanging Rock State Park||Danbury|
|6||Jessup's Mill||July 15, 1982
|1565 Collinstown Road||Collinstown|
|7||King Historic District||September 6, 2002
|Dalton Rd., Main St., School St. and Railroad Right of Way||King|
|8||Leak-Chaffin-Browder House||September 6, 2002
|NC 8, 0.1 miles S of jct. with NC 1941||Germanton|
|9||Matthew Moore House||October 29, 1974
|W of Danbury||Moores Springs|
|10||Moratock Iron Furnace||July 30, 1974
|E of Danbury off NC 89||Danbury|
|11||Pine Hall||July 16, 1979
|SR 1901 and NC 772||Pine Hall|
|12||Rock House||October 1, 1975
|N of King on SR 1186||King|
|13||St. Philip's Episcopal Church||July 15, 1982
|NC 65 and 8 and SR 1957||Germanton|
|14||Stokes County Courthouse||May 10, 1979
|Main St. between North St. and Courthouse Rd.||Danbury|
|15||Walnut Cove Colored School||February 24, 1995
|Jct. of Brook and Dalton Sts., NW corner||Walnut Cove|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Stokes County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.