National Register of Historic Places listings in Sullivan County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Sullivan County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Sullivan County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 11 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Center Ridge Cemetery||August 8, 2018
|704 W. Johnson St.||Hamilton Township|
|2||Daugherty-Monroe Archaeological Site (12SU13)||June 12, 1985
|Northern half of Section 21 Town 8 North Range 11 West||Turman Township|
|3||Merom Site and Fort Azatlan||May 12, 1975
|North of Merom||Gill Township and Merom|
|4||Merom-Gill Township Carnegie Library||March 11, 2019
|8554 Market St.||Merom|
|5||Shakamak State Park Historic District||March 15, 2000
|6265 W. State Road 48, west of Jasonville||Jackson Township||Extends into Clay and Greene counties|
|6||Shelburn Interurban Depot-THI&E Interurban Depot||December 15, 2015
|3 N. Railroad St.||Shelburn|
|7||Sherman Building||September 22, 1986
|2-4 S. Court St.||Sullivan|
|8||Sullivan County Courthouse||December 22, 2008
|100 Courthouse Square||Sullivan|
|9||Sullivan Courthouse Square Historic District||September 4, 2018
|Roughly bounded by Section, Wall, State, and Harris Sts.||Sullivan|
|10||Sullivan County Poor Home||March 15, 2000
|1447 County Road 75N, east of Sullivan||Hamilton Township|
|11||Union Christian College||June 25, 1982
|3rd and Philip Sts.||Merom|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Sullivan County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Sullivan County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 14, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from Clouse, R.O., et al. "Interim Report of the Daughtery-Monroe Site: An Allison-LaMotte Village." Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science 80 (1971): 74-83. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".