National Register of Historic Places listings in Yuba County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Yuba County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Yuba County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another 2 properties were once listed but have been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bok Kai Temple||May 21, 1975
|Yuba River Levee at D St.||Marysville|
|2||Hart Building||January 28, 1982
|423-425 4th St.||Marysville|
|3||Johnson Ranch and Burtis Hotel Sites||July 22, 1991
|4||Marysville Historic Commercial District||June 10, 1999
|Roughly bounded by First, Sixth, C, and E Sts.||Marysville|
|5||Warren P. Miller House||March 12, 1998
|704 D St.||Marysville|
|6||Oregon Creek Covered Bridge||May 30, 1975
|3 miles (4.8 km) northeast of North San Juan over Oregon Creek||North San Juan|
|7||Packard Library||December 18, 1978
|301 4th St.||Marysville|
|8||Jose Manuel Ramirez House||January 17, 1976
|220 5th St.||Marysville|
|9||U.S. Post Office – Marysville Main||January 11, 1985
|407 C St.||Marysville|
|10||Wheatland Masonic Temple||December 23, 1993
|400 Front St.||Wheatland|
|11||Woodleaf Hotel||April 9, 1975
|Marysville-La Porte Rd.||Woodleaf|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Decker-Jewett Bank||December 22, 1976|
|Unknown||212 D St.||Marysville|
|2||Ellis Building||December 22, 1976|
|Unknown||100 D St.||Marysville|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Yuba County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Yuba County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 20, 2020.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.