News on the Green
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder(s)||Judi Swogger and Joe Pinchot|
|Publisher||PS Pinchot-Swogger Publishing, LLC.|
|Headquarters||Brookfield Township, Ohio|
News on the Green is a monthly print newspaper and online news source published in Brookfield Township, Ohio that serves as the primary print news source for Brookfield, Yankee Lake, and Masury. The publication was founded in 2017 by Joe Pinchot and Judi Swogger and is published by PS Pinchot-Swogger Publishing, LLC.
News on the Green was initially founded as a Facebook page by Joe Pinchot and Judi Swogger, two journalists who formerly worked at The Herald, based out of Sharon, Pennsylvania, in October 2017. A website was launched alongside the first printed publication in November 2017. The publication was founded in order to cover the news from the region. In 2018, Joe Pinchot was named to the Ohio School Boards Associations' media honor roll for provided fair and unbiased coverage about public schools in Ohio. In January 2019, the publication became a member of the Ohio News Media Association.
- "News On the Green joins ONMA". www.ohionews.org. January 31, 2019. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- "About | News On The Green". Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- Pinchot, Joe (June 28, 2009). "Bid info may bolster case for Dean's to be Brookfield school milk vendor". The Herald. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- Swogger, Judi (July 29, 2015). "Healthy eating, not dieting, led to woman's weight loss". The Herald. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- "First print newspaper - News on the Green". www.facebook.com. October 17, 2017. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- "OSBA Media Honor Roll | Ohio School Boards Association". www.ohioschoolboards.org. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
|This article about an Ohio newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|