Niños Héroes / Poder Judicial CDMX metro station
|STC rapid transit|
Entrance to Metro Niños Heroes
|Location||Av. Niños Héroes and Dr. Velazco|
Colonia Doctores, Cuauhtémoc
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||20 November 1970|
|Previous names||Niños Héroes|
Niños Héroes / Poder Judicial CDMX (Spanish pronunciation; formerly Niños Héroes) is a metro station along Line 3 of the Mexico City Metro. It is located in the Cuauhtémoc borough of Mexico City.
The station logo represents a kepi. Its name refers to the heroic cadets who died defending the military academy in Chapultepec during the Mexican–American War. The name is also borne by a nearby avenue. The station opened on 20 November 1970.
- Northeast: Avenida Niños Héroes and Dr. Velazco street, Colonia Doctores
- Southeast: Avenida Niños Héroes and Dr. Velazco street, Colonia Doctores
- Northwest: Avenida Niños Héroes and Dr. Velazco street, Colonia Doctores
- Southwest: Avenida Niños Héroes and Dr. Velazco street, Colonia Doctores
- "Afluencia de estación por línea 2018" (in Spanish). Sistema Transporte Colectivo Metro. 2019. Archived from the original on 6 June 2019. Retrieved 8 April 2020.
- Hernández, Lilián (26 September 2019). "Cambia de nombre estación Niños Héroes del Metro". Excélsior (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- "Niños Héroes" (in Spanish). Sistema de Transporte Colectivo. Archived from the original on 10 October 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Niños Héroes » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert (ed.). "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 14 August 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Niños Héroes (station).|