Turner at the 46th NAACP Image Awards Nominee Press Conference
Nischelle Renee Turner
|Education||B.A. University of Missouri|
Nischelle Renee Turner is a former entertainment correspondent for HLN's Showbiz Tonight and CNN and current correspondent and substitution anchor for Entertainment Tonight. Previously she was an entertainment correspondent for KNBC in Los Angeles. She was a general assignment reporter for KTTV Fox 11 from 2004 and to October 2, 2008 and worked as a sideline reporter for Fox's Sunday NFL broadcasts, and did segments for a show called Dailies. Prior to KTTV, she worked for WEHT, the ABC affiliate in Evansville, Indiana and for WVUE, the Fox affiliate in New Orleans. She is a native of Columbia, Missouri. She attended the University of Missouri, and graduated from its Missouri School of Journalism in 1998. She used to work with either analyst Kurt Warner or Torry Holt and either play-by-play Chris Myers, Sam Rosen, or Chris Rose. She also works with Paul Sunderland on college basketball telecasts.
- Radio-Television News Directors Association (2005). RTNDA Communicator. The Association. ISSN 1529-3106. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- (1 March 2010). Sports Media Dream Girl Nischelle Turner, Vizage magazine
- Broadcasting and Cable. 133. Cahners Publishing Company. 2003. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- School of Journalism University of Missouri: "Alumni Nischelle Turner" by Lauren Giwa-Amu retrieved January 7, 2017
- "Exclusive: Rocsi Diaz Has Been Let Go From Entertainment Tonight, Replaced By Nischelle Turner". lovebscott.com. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|