North Attleborough High School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|North Attleborough High School|
1 Wilson W. Whitty Way
|School board||James McKenna (Chairman) <Be> Kevin O'Donnell (Secretary), Ethan Hamilton, Kathryn Hobbs, Talia Yourell, John Costello, Carol Wagner|
|Teaching staff||80.74 (FTE)|
|Average class size||21|
|Student to teacher ratio||14.32|
|Color(s)||Red and White|
|Accreditation||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Newspaper||The First Launch|
North Attleborough High School was located in the current Community School building until the fall of 1973 when it moved into its current location on Wilson W. Whitty Way.
- Joseph W. Martin, Jr. (1902): Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives from 1947–1949 and again from 1953–1955.
- Allen Ripley: former MLB player (Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, Chicago Cubs)
- John Robitaille (1966): Republican candidate for Governor of Rhode Island in 2010
- Chris Sullivan (1992): former football defensive lineman for New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Anthony Sherman (2007): football fullback for Kansas City Chiefs
- Colin Grafton (2010) Team USA figure skater, 2012 national bronze medalist, 2012 Junior World member 2012 World Junior Figure Skating Championships
- "North Attleboro High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- "Massachusetts Department Of Elementary And Secondary Education - 2017-18 SAT Performance Report - All Students Statewide Report". profiles.doe.mass.edu.
- [dead link]
- "MARTIN, Joseph William, Jr. - Biographical Information". bioguide.congress.gov.
- "North Attleboro High School Alumni Association". www.nahsalumni.org.