|Place of origin||Philippines|
Paborita are Filipino disc-shaped biscuits with a flaky texture. They are made with wheat flour, sugar, skim milk, salt, baking powder, alum, and cooking oil. They are very similar in taste to galletas de patatas. They are traditionally eaten paired with hot drinks or with fruit preserves.
- "Paborita biscuits from Tibiao Bakery". Flavours of Iloilo. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "Paborita biscuits". Flavours of Iloilo. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "Lorzano's Bakery: More Than a Paborita Story". FoodBatangas. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "Philippine Biscuits". Ane Ventures. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "This 68-Year Old Bakery in Batangas is Famous For Traditional Filipino Breads and Biscuits". Yummy.ph. Retrieved 27 March 2019.