Palmer High School (Massachusetts)
|Palmer High School.|
Palmer High School
4105 Main Street
|Type||Public High School|
|Teaching staff||62.04 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||11.49|
|Hours in school day||7:25a-1:51pm|
|Athletics||Cross country, Soccer, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Basketball, Swimming, Track and field, Softball, Baseball, Tennis, Cheerleading,|
|Accreditation||New England Association of Schools and Colleges |
Demographics and Statistics
For the 2015–2016 school year, Palmer High School enrolled 489 students in grades 8 through 12. Out of these students, 88.8% were Caucasian, 2.0% were African American, 5.1% were Hispanic, 0.0% were Native American, 0.2% were Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander and 1.4% were Multi-Ethnic. About 52.1% of the student population is male, while 47.9% is female.
- Student Council
- ADL Club
- National Honor Society
- Spanish Club
- Todd Smola, member of Massachusetts House of Representatives (class of 1995)
- "Welcome to Palmer High School". Retrieved 11 January 2020.
- "Palmer High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 4, 2020.
- http://cpss.neasc.org/cpss_directory_of_schools/#Massachusetts Archived 2008-06-24 at the Wayback Machine
- "Palmer High School Club and Class Activities". Archived from the original on February 27, 2012.