|• Other Languages||Malayalam|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex ratio||1.015 ♂/♀|
As of 2011[update] India census, Panpoli had a population of 9313. Males constitute 4692 of the population and females 4621. Panpozhi has an average literacy rate of 66%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 75%, and female literacy is 57%. In Panpoli, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age. According to the 2011 Indian religious census, Panpoli has 70% of Hindu Population followed by 29% of Muslims and 0.5% of Christians
Panpoli has been entitled with 15 wards as a Town Panchayat.
- To be Decided (TBD)
Panpoli's economy is mainly agro-based. The Village acts as a focal point for food grains transported from the adjoining areas of the Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, virudhunagar and Madurai district and Kerala mainly. Furthermore, there are many males working overseas and sending back money to their families. The locals are therefore doing better in many ways, with some of them building bigger houses and other buildings.
There have been ongoing public upgrades such as roadworks in the area over the past year.
Agriculture in Panpoli is the main source of livelihood for most of the people of Panpoli. Rice and Coconut Cultivation have been the major occupation of the local inhabitants. since the land is ideally suited for growing crops like Rice and coconut.
Bus Routes Tenkasi-thirumalaikovil (Sat,Srt, and 20 Lss) Shencottai-kadayanallur (12c,12d,12f and 12e Lss and Jappan) Kovilpatti-Thirumalaikovil, Shencottai (Mrg,Kr), Tirunelveli-Thirumalaikovil(101 Sfs), Surandai-thirumalaikovil (20m Lss) Sivagiri, Rajapalayam-shencottai (Kayesar), Alangulam-mekkarai (Jayaram)
Buses to Chennai
- Chennai ultra-deluxe buses
- 184 UD, two buses are regularly operated from Sengottai,
- 184 UD, video coach
Trains available at Sengottai include(4 km From Panpoli):
- Sengottai – Madurai Passenger
- Sengottai – Chennai Egmore Pothigai Express
- Sengottai - Tirunelveli Passenger
Sengottai-Chennai Silambu Express via Manamadurai, Thanjavur, Mayiladuthurai Weekly Twice Express. Sengottai -Thambaram Express.*Punalur-Sengottai Passenger
These two depots operate buses from Sengottai to various cities of Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Kerala. The main cities are Chennai, Tirupur, Coimbatore, Trichy, Madurai, Tiruchendur, Tuticorin, Srivilliputtur and Ramanathapuram in Tamil Nadu and Thiruvananthapuram UD, Pathanamthitta, Kottarakkara, Kottayam, Guruvayur, Punalur, and Quilon (Kollam) in Kerala and Pondicherry in Puducherry.
- EMR Govt.Hr Secondary School
- RKV Middle School(Panpoli)
- Rasheeth Primary School
- st.Joseph Matric school
- Panchayat union primary school
- royal primary nursery school
- Joy Nursery and Primary School
Colleges near to Panpoli
- Sri Parasakthi College for Women(courtallam)
- JP engineering college(Ayikudi)
- Nallamani yadava college of art and science(Kodikuruchi)
- Indian Overseas Bank (ATM Facility Available)
- Central Co-operative Bank (Govt.of Tamil Nadu Undertaking)
- Adavi nainar Dam (Mekarai) (7 km from Panpoli)
- Manalar and Kumbaratty Falls in Kerala (14 km from Panpoli)
- Courtallam waterfalls (9 km from Panpoli)
- Thenmalai dam (28 km from Panpoli)
- Paalaruvi Falls (19 km from Panpoli)
- Natural Rock formations all over the area
- Sri Thirumalai Kumaraswami Temple
Many Cinema shootings have taken place in and around Panpoli village. For example, "Ananthi","Punnagai mannan","Sunthara purushan","Velum Mayilum" etc.to name a few.
- A famous Murugan temple called "Thirumalai Kovil" has 605 steps, and is situated at Panpoli
- There is one Siva Temple of Sri.Nagareeswaramudaiyar and Sri.Aram Valarmathi Nayagi, which is believed to be 500 years old.
- There is also Vishnu Temple named Sri.Sundararajaperumall. There is one Temple for the Mahabharatha Heroes Draupady, Tharmar and his brothers. Numerous Temples for the Village Deities are in this village, which is worshipped as Clan Deities by the concerned families. Thirumalai Kovil
- Sheik Mohammad Jumma Masjid
- Darusalam Jumma Masjid
- Asan Hussain Tharha Pallivasal (waqt only)
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tamil Nadu Election Commission Local body 2011