Peoria, Franklin County, Indiana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,004 ft (306 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||441010|
Peoria is located on the state line.
Peoria is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 259. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...Peoria is from the name of a subtribe of the Illinois tribe...
- "Franklin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. pp. 147.
- Bartlow, Bert Surene (1905). Centennial History of Butler County, Ohio. B. F. Bowen. p. 352.
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|