Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up precinct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precinct may refer to:
- An electoral precinct
- A police precinct
- A religious precinct
- A shopping precinct or mall
- A neighborhood, in Australia
- A unit of public housing in Singapore
- A former electoral subdivision of the wards of the City of London that elected a Common Councilman
- A Texas electoral district that elects a member of a commissioners' court or a Texas constable
- A minor civil division in certain US states including Nebraska and Illinois
- Precinct, Missouri
- The Precinct, a 2010 movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Precinct.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.