(Redirected from Prince John (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prince John may refer to:
- John, King of England (1166–1216) known as Prince John during the reigns of his father and older brother
- Prince John, a primary villain in the Robin Hood stories
- Prince John of the United Kingdom 1(1905–1919), youngest son of King George V
- John of Eltham, Earl of Cornwall (1316–1336), second son of Edward II
- John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster (1340-1399), third son of Edward III
- John of Lancaster, 1st Duke of Bedford (1389–1435), second son of Henry IV
- Prince Alexander John of Wales (1871–1871), third son and youngest child of Edward VII
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.