Psychology of Women Quarterly
|Discipline||Psychology, women's studies|
|Edited by||Dawn M. Szymanski, PhD|
|ISO 4||Psychol. Women Q.|
Psychology of Women Quarterly is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers the fields of psychology and women's studies, focusing on the psychological health of women. The journal's editor is Dawn M. Szymanski, PhD (University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA). It was established in 1976 and is published by SAGE Publications on behalf of the Society for the Psychology of Women, a division of the American Psychological Association.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 2.973, ranking it 1st out of 42 journals in the category "Women's Studies" and 23rd out of 135 journals in the category "Psychology, Multidisciplinary".
- "Psychology of Women Quarterly". Homepage. SAGE Publications. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Psychology of Women Quarterly". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "PsycINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Source details: Psychology of Women Quarterly". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Women's Studies". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Psychology, Multidisciplinary". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
|This women's health related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|