Puttapa or Puttapa Station is a pastoral lease that operates as a sheep station.
The area that covered by Puttapa was once part of a much larger lease taken up by John Haimes in 1854 which eventually became Beltana Station. The area was known as the Puttapa paddock and was eventually sold to Steven Lock in 1911 and became Puttapa Station.
The land occupying the extent of the Puttapa pastoral lease was gazetted by the Government of South Australia as a locality in April 2013 under the name Puttapa.
Puttapa Station contains a number of heritage-listed sites:
- Copper King Copper and Ochre Mine 
- Ajax Mine Fossil Reef (designated place of palaeontological and geological significance) 
- "Puttapa Station". Flinders Range Research. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Search result for "Puttapa (LOCB)" (Record no SA0067178) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and " Place names (gazetteer)"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Copper King Copper & Ochre Mine". South Australian Heritage Register. Archived from the original on 15 February 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "Ajax Mine Fossil Reef". South Australian Heritage Register. Archived from the original on 15 February 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2016.