Ruins of Qubadlı
|Elevation||477 m (1,565 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (AZT)|
|Area code(s)||+994 133|
The village was located in the Armenian-occupied territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh, coming under the control of ethnic Armenian forces on 31 August 1993 during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War in the early 1990s.
The village subsequently became part of the self-proclaimed Republic of Artsakh as part of its Kashatagh Province, referred to as Kashunik (Armenian: Քաշունիք) as well as Sanasar (Սանասար) and Vorotan (Որոտան).
- Chingiz Ildyrym — People's Commissar for Military and Naval Affairs of the Azerbaijan SSR (1920).
- Vasili Aliyev — National Hero of Azerbaijan
- Niyamaddin Pashayev — Taekwando, World and European Champion
- Heydar Mammadaliyev — Wrestling, World Champion, 2004 Olympic silver medalist
- Shukur Hamidov — The National Hero of Azerbaijan
- Aliyar Aliyev — National Hero of Azerbaijan
- Mais Barkhudarov — is an Azerbaijani officer, major general of Armed Forces of Azerbaijan
- Also transliterated as Gubadly
- "Минобороны Армении признало потерю Кубатлы" (in Russian). BBC Russian Service. 26 October 2020. Retrieved 26 October 2020.
- Активные борцы за советскую власть в Азербайджане. Азербайджанское гос. изд-во. 1957. p. 226.
- "Aliyev Vasili Ahmad oglu". milliqahraman.az.[permanent dead link]
- "Taekwondo Data".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Qubadli.|
|This Qubadli Rayon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|