This article needs to be updated.May 2016)(
|Traded as||MCX: RBCM|
|Founded||Moscow, Russia (1993 )|
|Director-general: Nikolay Molibog|
news web portal,
|Revenue||$92 million (2016)|
|$26.5 million (2016)(2016)|
|$14.4 million (2016)|
Number of employees
The RBC Group, or RosBiznesConsulting (Russian: Группа компаний «РБК» РБК, РосБизнесКонсалтинг), is a large Russian media group headquartered in Moscow. It was established in 1993. The company holds an informational agency RosBusinessConsulting, including a news web-portal, business newspaper RBC Daily, monthly business magazine RBC, and RBC TV. Capitalization on MOEX is $44.13 million (as of[update] 10 March 2018).
In 2000, RBC launched a free webmail and hosting project, one of the largest projects of its kind in Russia.[further explanation needed]
In 2002, RBC conducted the first Russian IPO on domestic exchanges, and the company became the fastest growing Russian company, according to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu 2002 European Technology Fast 500 rating list.[further explanation needed]
In April 2016, searches were conducted at the ONEKSIM Group investment fund, controlling shareholder of the RBC Group, due to the recent publications about Vladimir Putin's daughter Katerina Tikhonova and her husband, Russian oligarch Kirill Shamalov, as well as about the Panama Papers. RBC was recognized in Russia for investigative journalism, including reports on corruption and abuse of power which led to forced change of leadership, including the editor-in-chief Yelizaveta Osetinskaya, in May 2016.
- Annual Report 2016. // rbcholding.ru
- "10 крупнейших интернет-компаний России: рейтинг «Forbes»". Forbes.ru. 27 February 2014. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- Leonid Bershidsky (25 April 2016). "Being a Russian Media Mogul Is Dangerous". Bloomberg View. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "Агентство Reuters связало отпуск шеф-редактора РБК с давлением Кремля — Meduza". Meduza. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "Десять лучших расследований РБК". slon.ru. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Уволено руководство редакции РБК". slon.ru. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- (in English) Official web site of RBC, RBC Corporate Profile
- (in Russian) Official web site of RBC
- (in Russian) RBC Newspaper (former known as RBC Daily)
- (in Russian) RBC-TV
- (in Russian) Russian Google[permanent dead link]
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|