Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rakaia is a town in Canterbury, New Zealand. It may also refer to:
- MV Rakaia, a British cargo liner in service 1946-71
- Rakaia River, one of the largest braided rivers in New Zealand
- Rakaia Gorge, located on the Rakaia River in inland Canterbury
- Rakaia (New Zealand electorate), a former New Zealand electorate
- Rakaia railway accident, an accident on 11 March 1899 at the Rakaia Railway Station
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rakaia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.