|Full name||Rayad Ryan Emrit|
|Born||8 March 1981|
Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago
|ODI debut (cap 133)||27 January 2007 v India|
|Last ODI||31 January 2007 v India|
|T20I debut (cap 70)||3 January 2018 v New Zealand|
|Last T20I||3 April 2018 v Pakistan|
|Domestic team information|
|2003–present||Trinidad and Tobago|
|2016-present||Guyana Amazon Warriors (squad no. 51)|
|2017–||Quetta Gladiators (squad no. 51)|
|2017-||Bloem City Blazers|
Source: Cricinfo, 26 October 2017
Rayad Ryan Emrit (born 8 March 1981) is a West Indian cricketer. An allrounder who is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast seamer. In domestic cricket, he has captained both his native Trinidad and Tobago side, and the Guyana Amazon Warriors in CPL 2017.
Emrit represents Trinidad and Tobago in West Indian domestic cricket. Emrit captained Trinidad and Tobago's Team in the 2007 Los Angeles Open 20/20 Cricket Tournament, which they came in 1st place. Emrit was the pro at Westhoughton Cricket club for the 2006 season. In August 2017, he was named in Bloem City Blazers' squad for the first season of the T20 Global League. However, in October 2017, Cricket South Africa initially postponed the tournament until November 2018, with it being cancelled soon after.
T20 franchise career
In 2017, Rayad Emrit played his debut Pakistan Super League (PSL) match from Quetta Gladiators which was the final of the PSL's second edition held in Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. In this match he took 3 wickets of 31 runs in 4 overs. Quetta could not chase down the Zalmi score and finished runners up.
On 3 June 2018, he was selected to play for the Winnipeg Hawks in the players' draft for the inaugural edition of the Global T20 Canada tournament. In June 2019, he was selected to play for the Winnipeg Hawks franchise team in the 2019 Global T20 Canada tournament. In November 2019, he was selected to play for the Chattogram Challengers in the 2019–20 Bangladesh Premier League.
On 12 January 2007 he was named in the 14-member West Indian squad for a One Day International (ODI) series against India. Emrit made his ODI debut in the series on 27 January 2007. In November 2017, he was named in the West Indies' Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their series against New Zealand. He made his T20I debut against New Zealand on 3 January 2018.
- "T20 Global League announces final team squads". T20 Global League. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Cricket South Africa postpones Global T20 league". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "Global T20 Canada: Complete Squads". SportsKeeda. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Global T20 Canada League – Full Squads announced". CricTracker. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Global T20 draft streamed live". Canada Cricket Online. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "BPL draft: Tamim Iqbal to team up with coach Mohammad Salahuddin for Dhaka". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Nabi, Lamichhane, Dunk earn big in CPL 2020 draft". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 July 2020.
- "Teams Selected for Hero CPL 2020". Cricket West Indies. Retrieved 6 July 2020.
- "Miller, Beaton called up to West Indies ODI squad". ESPN Cricinfo. 5 December 2017. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "3rd T20I (N), West Indies tour of New Zealand at Mount Maunganui, Jan 3 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2018.