Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reservoir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reservoir is an artificial lake.
Reservoir may also refer to:
- A thermodynamic reservoir, an ideal thermodynamical system.
- Reservoir, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Reservoir, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Reservoir, California, a former settlement in California, United States
- Reservoir (Fanfarlo album), 2009
- Reservoir (Gordi album), 2017
- Reservoir (EP), 2003 EP by Fionn Regan
- Reservoir station (MBTA), a streetcar stop on the Boston subway
- Reservoir (Rauschenberg), a 1961 painting by Robert Rauschenberg
- Natural reservoir, an alternative or passive host for a disease
- Fomite, any inanimate object or substance capable of carrying infectious organisms
- Petroleum reservoir, a subsurface pool of hydrocarbons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reservoir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.