|Born||November 6, 1985|
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school||Lithonia (Lithonia, Georgia)|
(Laurinburg, North Carolina)
|NBA draft||2009 / Round: 2 / Pick: 60th overall|
|Selected by the Miami Heat|
|2014–2015||Al Shabab Dubai|
|2015||Le Mans Sarthe Basket|
|2019||Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters|
In the 2007–08 season, Dozier started in all games with Memphis, along with the Memphis Tigers' future NBA players Derrick Rose, Chris Douglas-Roberts, and Joey Dorsey. He was a key part in the Tigers' 2008 success, which ended in a loss to the Kansas Jayhawks in the championship game of the 2008 NCAA Tournament.
Dozier was the last player drafted in the 2009 NBA Draft, selected 60th overall pick by the Miami Heat. He then signed a contract with the Greek League club Colossus Rhodes. In November 2010 he signed with PAOK B.C.. In July 2011 he signed a one-year contract with Cholet Basket.
Dozier played for the Miami Heat in the 2012 NBA Summer League.
Dozier signed with the Miami Heat on September 27, 2012 but was waived by the team on October 21, 2012. Three weeks later, on November 7, 2012 he signed a one-month contract by Spanish squad Cajasol.
Dozier joined the Alaska Aces as its designated "import player" for the 2013 Commissioner's Cup season in the Philippine Basketball Association. Providing size and rebounding relief, he spurred an impressive postseason run for the Aces which culminated in a 3-game Finals sweep of the Barangay Ginebra Kings for the 2013 Commissioner's Cup Title. During Games 1 and 2 of the Finals, Dozier collected 42 combined rebounds and posted a game-high 27 points in the clincher while outdueling fellow American import Vernon Macklin in the championship round. He was named Best Import of Commissioners Cup on Game 3. He came back on the league for the same team at 2014 PBA Commissioner's Cup but they failed to defend their title.
In October 2014, he signed with Al Shabab Dubai of United Arab Emirates for the 2014–15 season.
On October 23, 2015, he signed with Le Mans Sarthe Basket of the French LNB Pro A. On December 28, 2015, he left Le Mans. On January 2, 2016, Dozier signed again with Alaska Aces as the team's import for the 2016 PBA Commissioner's Cup.
- NBA.com HEAT Select Robert Dozier in The 2009 NBA Draft.
- Kolossosbc.gr Ο Ρόμπερτ Ντόζιερ στον Κολοσσό ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- PAOK BC makes moves: Dozier in, Sims out
- Cholet Basket adds big man Dozier
- Robert Dozier will help Cajasol for a month
- Robert Dozier (ex Alaska Aces) is a newcomer at Al Shabab !!
- Robert Dozier (ex PAOK) joins Le Mans
- Robert Dozier to leave Le Mans on Dec.28, he accepted a richer offer from another team
- Dy, Richard (January 2, 2016). "Ex-PBA Best Import Rob Dozier set to re-join Aces next week". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
- Robert Dozier is a newcomer at Sanen