|Member of the Wyoming House of Representatives|
from the 10th district
1992 - 2012
|Born||July 9, 1931|
Kimball, Nebraska, United States
|Spouse(s)||Dorothy (Dot) Peterson Anderson 1954-1996, Bonnie Elliott Peterson Anderson 1996- present|
|Children||Debbie Peterson Anderson (step), Jerri Anderson Cornils, Jim Anderson, and Linda Anderson Teeters.|
|Residence||Pine Bluffs, Wyoming|
Anderson was born in Kimball, Nebraska. He attended Bethel College from 1949 to 1950, John Brown University from 1950 to 1951, and the University of Wyoming from 1951 to 1953. He worked as a farmer/rancher, and served in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1953 to 1955.
Anderson was the President of Anderson Livestock from 1965 to 1996, and President of D.R.W. Incorporated from 1970 to 2004. He was a member of the Wyoming House of Representatives from 1992 to 2010. He served as Majority Whip in the State House from 2001 to 2002. He served as Chairman of the Revenue Committee and Select Water Committee.
Anderson and his wife reside in Pine Bluffs, Wyoming.
- "Rodney 'Pete' Anderson's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
- "http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2008/members/h10.htm". State of Wyoming. Retrieved November 6, 2012. External link in
- Wyoming State Legislature - Representative Rodney Anderson WY Senate official website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Rodney Anderson (WY) profile
- Follow the Money - Rodney Anderson