Roger Walker (footballer)
|Full name||Roger Anthony Walker|
|Date of birth||15 November 1966|
|Place of birth||Bolton, England|
|1986||IF Friska Viljor||?||(?)|
|1991–1992||FC Bern 1894||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Bolton, Walker began his career with Bolton Wanderers, making 12 appearances in the Football League between 1984 and 1986. Later he played for Swedish team IF Friska Viljor, before returning to England at Gillingham, where he spent a year without making a League appearance.
Walker later spent time in Switzerland, playing for FC Bern 1894, FC Baden and FC Zürich between 1991 and 1997. He also played in Malta for a number of teams including Sliema Wanderers, Hibernians and Marsaxlokk.
- "Bolton Wanderers: 1946/47 - 2009/10". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 23 August 2009.
- "Roger Walker". dbFCZ (Database FC Zürich). Retrieved 15 March 2010.
- "Gillingham: 1950/51 - 2008/09". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 23 August 2009.
- "Roger Walker". weltfussball.de. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- Roger Walker on Playerhistory.com Archived 5 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|