Ron Robinson (Canadian football)
|Born:||January 1, 1956|
San Francisco, California
|Career highlights and awards|
Ron Robinson (born 1 January 1956 in San Francisco, California) is a former slotback and wide receiver who played six seasons in the Canadian Football League, mainly for the Montreal Concordes. He was a part of the BC Lions 1985 Grey Cup victory. Robinson played college football at Utah State University.
- "Robinson dealt to Concordes". The Leader-Post. 1983-09-28. p. B1. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- Beacon, Bill (1983-10-04). "Concordes' Robinson forgets USFL". Ottawa Citizen. p. 39. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- "Concordes sign Robinson". The Phoenix. 1983-11-04. p. A13. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- Bacon, Dick (1984-08-02). "Robinson's goal was to fill Big O". The Montreal Gazette. p. E-4. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- Lawton, James (1985-11-25). "Lions grab title with a hero in every jersey". The Sun. Vancouver. pp. A1, A3. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football wide receiver is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|