|Men's field hockey|
|1968 Mexico City||Team competition|
|1976 Montreal||Team competition|
Ronald William "Ron" Riley field hockey striker from Australia, who twice won the silver medal with the Men's National Team, first at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City and then eight years later, at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal. He was educated at the St. Joseph's College, Nainital in India.(born 14 September 1947) is a retired
- 1968 – Olympic Games, Mexico City (2nd)
- 1972 – Olympic Games, Munich (5th)
- 1976 – Olympic Games, Montreal (2nd)
- 1980 – Champions Trophy, Karachi (3rd)
- 1980 – Olympic Games, Moscow (DNC)
- "Historic Men's Field Hockey Team Competition". CNN Sports Illustrated. Archived from the original on 28 June 2011.
- "Athlete Ronald Riley Hockey". Australian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- "Ronald William Riley". Australian Honours Search Facility, Dept of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. Retrieved 27 October 2020.
|This article about an Australian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to an Australian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|