San Marino at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|San Marino at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Sammarinese|
|Competitors||5 in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||Diego Mularoni|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Gian Nicola Berardi||100 m||10.76||7||Did not advance|
Shooting was San Marino's strongest sport of the Athens games. Amici was just two shots short of qualifying for the final, while Felici was even closer, managing to force a shoot-off and missing out by just a single point.
|Francesco Amici||Trap||119||=9||Did not advance|
|Emanuela Felici||Trap||60 (1)||7||Did not advance|
|Diego Mularoni||200 m freestyle||1:56.18||56||Did not advance|
|Emanuele Nicolini||400 m freestyle||4:08.28||42||N/A||Did not advance|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.