This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Scatec ASA, formerly Scatec Solar ASA is a Norwegian company which specializes in renewable energy systems. The company was founded by Dr. Alf Bjørseth in 2007. The two major shareholders of the company are Scatec Innovation AS and Equinor. In November 2020, the company changed its name to Scatec ASA to reflect its broadened strategy going from solar company to renewable company.
It is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and the company has offices in Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, France, The Netherlands, United States, South Africa and India. The company has also invested in solar energy projects in Ukraine.
From 2007 to 2020, the company specialised in developing, constructing, owning and operating large scale photovoltaic systems in emerging markets. The company has on several occations partnered with the Norwegian government to complete projects . In 2020, Scatec Solar acquired SN Power from Norfund, reflecting the company's broadened strategy of including hydropower, windpower, floating solar and energy storage systems in its portfolio.
- Scatec Solar- about us.
- "The share". Scatec Solar. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "NewsWeb". newsweb.oslobors.no. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- October 16; notice, 2020 Stock exchange (2020-10-16). "Scatec Solar acquires SN Power, building a global leader in renewable energy". Scatec Solar. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- Norwegian companies to invest over US$700 mln in Ukraine's renewables, UNIAN (9 November 2018)
- July 3; releases, 2014 Press (2014-07-03). "Norwegian Prime Minister pre-inaugurates East Africa's first solar plant". Scatec Solar. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- SolarBuzz.com – Rampura, India: Scatec Solar Brings Solar Energy to 32 Villages. February 5, 2010.
- October 31; notice, 2016 Stock exchange (2016-10-31). "Scatec Solar signs PPA for Mozambique's first large scale solar plant". Scatec Solar. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "SN POWER ACQUIRED BY SCATEC SOLAR". SNPower. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- Official Website
|This Norwegian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|