|Date of birth||5 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (209 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Sione Molia (born 5 September 1993) is a New Zealand rugby union player. He made his debut for the New Zealand sevens team at the 2016 USA Sevens. He scored two tries at the 2016 Canada Sevens in New Zealand's semi-final match against Australia to help them into the finals.
He was named as a reserve for the New Zealand sevens team to the 2016 Summer Olympics. After Sonny Bill Williams suffered an injury in their first pool match against Japan, Molia replaced him. He is undertaking an applied maths degree at the University of Auckland.
- "Sione Molia inspires All Blacks Sevens into Vancouver final". One News Now. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "NZ top Vancouver pool". radionz.co.nz. 12 March 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "MOLIA Sione". Rio 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Sonny Bill Williams out of Olympics as Japan stun NZ". Skysports.com. 10 August 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Pye, John (10 August 2016). "Williams injured at Olympics; to be sidelined for 6-9 months". ca.sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Congratulations to our student Olympians". University of Auckland. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rugby union, about a person born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|