|Industry||Aerospace & Defense, Electronic warfare|
|Founded||February 18, 1958. |
2004 (new structura)
|Products||Electronic warfare systems, Electronic countermeasure, Military radio stations, |
Automated Unified Tactical Control Systems (AUTCS)
|Revenue||$265 million (2016)|
|$27.8 million (2016)|
|$44.4 million (2016)|
|Total assets||$660 million (2016)|
|Total equity||$281 million (2016)|
The organization is headquartered in Voronezh and was founded on July 29, 2004 by Decree of the Russian President. The concern has developed Russia's new multi functional electronical warfare weapon system. in 1963 Concern "Sozvezdie" the first in the world has created a full-fledged mobile communications. 
JSC Concern Sozvezdie includes the following enterprises and scientific research institutes:
- Voronezh Scientific Research Institute of Communication (VNIIS) - head organization Founded in 1958
- JSC TNIIR 'Efir'
- JSC Sarapul radiozavod
- JSC Tambov plant 'Revtrud'
- JSC Elektroautomatika
- JSC NPP 'Start'
- JSC Tambov plant 'October'
- JSC 'Luch' Plant
- JSC Ryazanskiy radiozavod
- JSC Slavgorod plant of radioequipment
- JSC Almaz
- JSC Voronezh Central KB 'Polyus'
- JSC VNII 'Vega'
- JSC NPP 'Volna'
- JSC 'Yantar' plant
- JSC Krasnodar instrumentation plant 'Kaskade'
- JSC Krasnodar KB 'Selena'
- JSC 'KB of experimental works'
United States sanctions
On July 16, 2014, the Obama administration imposed sanctions through the US Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) by adding Concern Sozvezdie and other entities to the Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) in retaliation for the ongoing Ukrainian crisis, annexation of the Crimean Peninsula by the Kremlin, and the Russian interference in Ukraine.
- "Бухгалтерская отчётность". Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Ukraine-related Sanctions; Publication of Executive Order 13662 Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List". treasury.gov. 16 July 2014.
- "Announcement of Treasury Sanctions on Entities Within the Financial Services and Energy Sectors of Russia, Against Arms or Related Materiel Entities, and those Undermining Ukraine's Sovereignty". treasury.gov. 16 July 2014.