Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
24 January 2020
- Golden Dawn (political party) 14:28 -49 18.104.22.168 Content edits to lead and improvements to short description.
- Republicanism in Australia 13:08 +199 Iliketoeatbeansalot →Uniquely Australian monarch
- Republicanism in Australia 12:56 -2 Iliketoeatbeansalot →Uniquely Australian monarch
- Indigenous Australians 12:38 +30 Laterthanyouthink →Federal government initiatives: Added links Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Indigenous Australians 12:29 -297 Laterthanyouthink →Sources: Remove unused and irrelevant source. Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Indigenous Australians 12:24 -513 Laterthanyouthink →Federal government initiatives: Removed less important content, with sources either not supporting or unable to be verified. Ce. Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Indigenous Australians 12:15 -38 Laterthanyouthink →Federal government initiatives: Tidying Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Law enforcement in Australia 11:34 +137 22.214.171.124 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Indigenous Australians 10:13 -31 Freezer Bernie Clean up duplicate template arguments using findargdups
- Indigenous Australians 09:24 +1,576 Laterthanyouthink →Federal government initiatives: Added Uluru statement
- Indigenous Australians 08:21 +2 Laterthanyouthink →2019: Co-design group for voice to parliament: lower level subheading m
- Ethnic group 07:38 -665 Sirfurboy →Definitions and conceptual history: Cleared up duplication of the citation both in text and the citation itself. Removed permanent dead link that did not seem to ever support the actual claim - just a link to Statistics Canada. Tag: Visual edit
- Indigenous Australians 07:22 +2,580 Laterthanyouthink →Federal government initiatives: add new Ministry position, voice to parliament group
- Traditionalist Worker Party 07:00 +55 126.96.36.199 Content edits to lede, removing unneccessary comma
- Indigenous Australians 06:41 +279 Laterthanyouthink →Political representation: Bit of a ce for readability
- Next Tasmanian state election 06:08 +4 188.8.131.52
- Combat 18 05:54 -41 Grayfell Removing unsupported infobox fields m
- Combat 18 05:46 +15 184.108.40.206
- Indigenous Australians 05:45 +49 Laterthanyouthink →Political issues: Not sure about the title, but I think this section could usefully be made into a new article.
- Indigenous Australians 05:43 +36 Laterthanyouthink →Native title and sovereignty: added another see also (need discussion on merging those two)
- Indigenous Australians 05:36 +62 Laterthanyouthink →Political representation: add another see also m
- Antisemitism 03:46 0 Gidonb →Asia: sorting fix
- Antisemitism 03:42 -6 Gidonb spacing
- Antisemitism 03:40 +24 Gidonb →Asia: organized and sorted by subcontinent and country. please refrain from OR in categorization!
- Antisemitism 03:36 0 Gidonb →Europe: fix
- Antisemitism 03:34 -16 Gidonb →Europe: organized and sorted by subcontinent and country
- Antifa (United States) 03:31 -32 Acroterion Reverted 1 edit by TheEpicGhosty (talk): No consensus for this attribution, see talkpage (TW) Tag: Undo
- Antifa (United States) 03:29 +32 TheEpicGhosty added far-left Tag: Visual edit
- 2013 Australian federal election 03:29 0 Thescrubbythug
- Antisemitism 03:28 -1 Gidonb →South east Asia: removing excessive space
- States and territories of Australia 03:17 +41 Fuse809 Federal Parliament refers to a specific parliament, so should be treated as a proper noun. Wikilinking plenary. The High Court is the only federal court of appeal with jurisdiction over state cases that I'm aware of
- Korean nationalism 02:02 0 220.127.116.11
- Combat 18 02:00 -706 Autarch Reverted to revision 937285164 by Autarch (talk): Link to Lansdowne Road riot article already exists. (TW) Tag: Undo
- Combat 18 01:54 +706 Autarch →Lansdowne Road football riot
- Homophobia 01:42 +125 Headbomb Alter: journal, template type, author. Add: author-link, url. | You can use this tool yourself. Report bugs here. | via #UCB_Gadget
- Music of Australia 01:30 +1 Wikiturrican →Third wave of Australian rock: Changed "icluded" to "included" m
- Monarchy of Australia 01:29 -77 GoodDay Doesn't add anything.
- Combat 18 01:28 +557 Autarch →Ban in Germany
- Music of Australia 01:27 +54 Wikiturrican →Third wave of Australian rock: Converted sentence to list m
- Monarchy of Australia 01:23 +140 Gus7896 added to infobox m
- Indigenous Australians 01:22 -352 Laterthanyouthink →Crime: Condensed bit about Little Children-The Intervention, as covered in detail in linked articles.
- Monarchy of Australia 01:18 -63 GoodDay
- Music of Australia 01:17 -3 Wikiturrican →Electronic and dance music: Removed second "also" m
- Music of Australia 01:17 +30 Wikiturrican →Electronic and dance music: Moved (Future Sound of Melbourne) to beginning to explain what FSOM is m
- Monarchy of Australia 01:16 +63 18.104.22.168 added caption
23 January 2020
- Republicanism in Australia 23:53 -681 Zubin12 →Uniquely Australian monarch: No evidence that their is keen intreses from a RS Tag: Visual edit
- Anti-racism 23:34 0 EvergreenFir end of sentence
- Anti-racism 23:33 0 EvergreenFir refpunct
- The Right Stuff (blog) 23:29 +26 Tedder →See also: +related-ish podcast
- Eugenics 22:39 +676 Grayfell Restoring some previously removed content. The term's ambiguity is a defining trait, and it is not appropriate to primarily rely on historical usage for a modern encyclopedia.