← BaklaJump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
1 December 2020
- Indigenous peoples of the Americas 04:46 +4 Ornithoptera →Canada
- Indigenous peoples of the Americas 03:59 0 RicardoMontano2323 m
- Gender identity 03:01 -2 Flyer22 Frozen →Measurement: "Among". "Amongst" is less used these days.
- Gender identity 02:59 -13 Flyer22 Frozen →Measurement: Gender non-conformity or gender dysphoria are the more common reasons. Changed order. No need to state "suffer from"; see the end of Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Medicine-related articles#Careful language.
- Gender identity 02:38 -2 Flyer22 Frozen →Age of formation: Age 3 three is correct. And grammar guidance is that single numbers should be spelled out, but anyway.
- Tumtum (Judaism) 02:37 -1 Biggins →Gender role: Fixed typo Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- List of transgender publications 02:04 -101 220.127.116.11 Undid revision 989825170 by 2001:8003:59DB:4100:993D:A949:3B0C:41B3 (talk) Tag: Undo
- List of transgender characters in film and television 01:51 -1 2600:1700:56e2:c0e0:a5b6:e17d:365a:fa14 →Trans men: correct actor for Romeos
- Gender identity 01:39 -39 Crossroads Revert this phrase; no indication given that the source says there is such a cultural difference
- List of transgender characters in film and television 00:59 -549 Ipstenu →Portrayals in television series: Syd is Non-Binary, not trans. Those are not the same things. They are properly on the List of fictional non-binary characters page, so they do not belong here.
- Gender identity 00:16 +91 SreySros →Measurement: Reword for clarity, also GID is no longer a commonly used term Tag: Visual edit: Switched
- South Asia 00:09 +626 GreekApple123 →Society Tag: 2017 wikitext editor
30 November 2020
- Gender identity 22:56 +1,583 Maneesh Adding measurement section regarding objectve/subjective measurement. Add cite to the covers survey/questionnaire/test instruments. Please see talk for recent discussion wrt to reverts
- Gender dysphoria 22:38 +329 Maneesh the link between transgender identification and clinic-based prevalence estimates of gender dysphoria is not at all clear
- Androgyny 22:13 +3 Crossroads Undid revision 991483240 by 18.104.22.168 (talk) fix hatnote Tag: Undo m
- Sex 21:42 +62 Chaya5260 →Evolution: Added an appropriate citation where “” was indicated.
- Globalization 21:15 +4 Yagyaxt1068 →Globalization and disease: Fix a grammatical error Tag: Visual edit m
- Transgender 20:09 +4 Sangdeboeuf →Terminology: Limited preview, not 100% free-to-read
- Gender identity 19:59 +25 Maxim Masiutin technical edit: just fixed the broken reference in the last edit, without reading the edit itself - the edit should be reviewed by others m
- Abrahamic religions 17:41 -3,439 Epinoia Undid revision 991546129 by ImTheIP (talk) - citations to reliable sources required to back this up - the articles on Yazidism, Yarsanism, and Chinarism do not mention Abraham Tag: Undo
- History of the Philippines (1898–1946) 17:36 +38 22.214.171.124 →USA genocide in Philippine
- History of the Philippines (1898–1946) 17:35 +565 126.96.36.199 I think it´s important to remark the 1.500.000 philippines death (mostly civilians) by USA imperialism.
- Abrahamic religions 16:58 +3,439 ImTheIP Undid revision 991363423 by Zhomron (talk), yes Yazdânism is Abrahamic Tags: Undo Reverted
- Islam 13:47 0 SamuelTheGhost correct typo (via WP:JWB) m
- List of transgender characters in film and television 13:36 0 Bkatcher m
- Tausug language 13:17 +60 Glennznl Undid revision 991506060 by Doc Benj (talk) Native name is already mentioned Tag: Undo
- Sexual orientation 12:40 +30 DocWatson42 →Further reading: Performed cleanup. Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Advanced mobile edit
- Tausug language 12:31 -60 Doc Benj Tag: Reverted
- Philippines 11:06 -33 Wtmitchell →Colonial rule (1565–1946): cited another source
- List of transgender characters in film and television 08:33 +548 JJlrs →Portrayals in television series: addition of Syd, who is a non-binary character in One Day at a Time Tag: Visual edit
- Androgyny 08:32 -3 188.8.131.52 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- Gender identity 07:57 0 Mottezen →Hijras: typos
- Gender identity 07:44 +2,499 Mottezen Copied text form Hijra (South Asia) as previous text had many innacuracies
- Hinduism 06:47 +40 Alexinov Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit m
- Gender identity 05:55 +19 Quindraco Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Gender identity 05:53 +1 Quindraco Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Gender identity 05:44 +39 Quindraco →Age of formation Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Gender identity 05:42 -2 Quindraco →Age of formation Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Gender identity 05:41 -8 Quindraco →Age of formation Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Tomboy 05:18 +916 EvergreenFir Reverted edits by 2601:188:C501:72E0:55A3:FCDD:F70B:83C0 (talk) to last version by Meters Tag: Rollback m
- Tomboy 05:14 -916 2601:188:c501:72e0:55a3:fcdd:f70b:83c0 Tags: references removed Reverted
- Tomboy 05:09 +915 Meters Undid revision 991463810 by 2601:188:C501:72E0:55A3:FCDD:F70B:83C0 (talk) restore sourced content Tag: Undo
- Tomboy 05:02 -915 2601:188:c501:72e0:55a3:fcdd:f70b:83c0 sexist Tags: references removed Reverted
- Muxe 04:48 -5 Crossroads Fix link placement
- Iban people 03:47 +23 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m
- Iban people 03:42 +74 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m
- Iban people 03:40 +33 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m
- Iban people 03:40 +5 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m
- Iban people 03:39 +241 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m
- Iban people 03:35 +236 NelsonLee20042020 →Notable people m