Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
19 June 2019
- European Union; 14:05 -4 BrownHairedGirl clean up, Election links (3/4): United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016 → 2016 United Kingdom European Union membership referendum; Greenlandic European Communities membership referendum, 1982 → [[1982 Greenlandic E Tag: AWB
18 June 2019
- Phylloxera; 06:30 +5 188.8.131.52 →Vines that survived phylloxera
- Departments of France; 00:33 -210 184.108.40.206 →History: No citation for a statement and, more importantly, a 1790 decision was not influenced by the 1793 Great Terror. Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
17 June 2019
- European Union; 22:57 +1,972 John Maynard Friedman →Pursued enlargement: replaced not-quite-English (language) addition with material copied from main article. See history of that article for provenance.
- Troyes; 19:50 +59 Joe Swain Jr →Notable people: added Gaëtane Thiney, female footballer and National team member Tag: Visual edit
- European Union; 17:49 +383 Corriebertus →History: new subsection -- History#Pursued enlargement Tag: PHP7
- Paris; 17:04 -22 User-duck →Education: Found cite. m
- Paris; 17:02 +167 User-duck →Sources: Add Combeau 2013 to cites.
- Paris; 16:38 +7 User-duck →Economy: Eliminate px from thumb. m
- Paris; 16:35 0 User-duck Move paragraph to improve reading flow.
- Paris; 16:18 -150 User-duck Do not redefine ref name. Checked bot:unknown source.
- Paris; 15:45 +152 User-duck →Literature: Found a cite for source.
- World War I; 12:00 +4 DuncanHill →Bibliography: link
- World War I; 12:00 +29 DuncanHill →Bibliography: link
- Francis I of France; 11:28 +26 Onel5969 fixed dashes using a script m
- Francis I of France; 11:25 +37 Onel5969 Importing Wikidata short description: "King of France" (Shortdesc helper)
- Francis I of France; 11:22 +18 Onel5969 Disambiguated: Habsburg Empire → Habsburg Monarchy Tag: Dispenser [1.0]
16 June 2019
- European Union; 18:30 +178 Peter1170 →Foreign relations
- Rhubarb; 17:45 +11 220.127.116.11
- European Union; 16:59 -4,634 Michael! →Table: text-align:center by default
- European Union; 16:45 +11 Michael! →Table: align; m
- European Union; 16:41 -94 Michael! →Table: flag size m
- European Union; 16:18 +28 Michael! →Table: Lux MEPs m
- European Union; 16:17 +1,969 Michael! →Table: cvt km2; alignment; minor corrections
- European Union; 16:01 +12 Michael! →Member states: insert member states table subsection for easier navigation m
- European Union; 09:02 +868 אלכסנדר סעודה →Environment: adding information about carbon neutral Europe
15 June 2019
- Paris; 15:47 0 Pentagoet →Housing
- International Standard Book Number; 14:08 +200 Rodney Baggins →Overview: fill in bare ref. 15 & use latest version (10) of figshare entry
- Paris; 13:13 -5 Jozamba Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
14 June 2019
- International Standard Book Number; 22:19 +42 Rodney Baggins →How ISBNs are issued: correct title + add publisher ref. 18 m
- International Standard Book Number; 21:48 +68 Rodney Baggins →How ISBNs are issued: fix/link publisher parameters + add missing parameters
- International Standard Book Number; 21:19 +61 Rodney Baggins →How ISBNs are issued: fill in missing parameters ref.22 + missing semi-colons m
- World War I; 11:17 -1 BD2412 →Entry of the United States: One-time conversion of links from moved articles to improve ease of automated parsing., replaced: [[United States presidential election, 191 → [[191 United States presidential election, United States presidential e Tag: AWB m
13 June 2019
- Paris; 14:28 -30 CLCStudent Reverted 1 edit by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Zaheen (TW) Tag: Undo m
- Paris; 14:27 +30 22.214.171.124 Tag: PHP7
- European Union; 10:23 +4 BrownHairedGirl update European Parliament election links Tag: AWB m
- Civil war; 03:08 +26 SuperWikiLover223 Alter: author. Add: author-link. | You can use this tool yourself. Report bugs here. m