Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
16 July 2019
- French Indochina; 01:10 +181 126.96.36.199 Added content https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-09-18/little-known-story-vietnamese-communist-leader-ho-chi-minh-s-admiration-us Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, PHP7
15 July 2019
- Senegal; 23:18 -9 188.8.131.52 →Languages Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Racial discrimination; 22:21 -22 Susmuffin Reverted 1 good faith edit by 184.108.40.206 using STiki Tags: Undo, STiki
- Guangzhouwan; 21:41 +9 DavidBrooks-AWB Harvard ref Tag: AWB m
- French language; 21:25 -1 220.127.116.11
- Arabic; 20:19 +2 Beauty School Dropout Reverted 1 edit by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Springpfühler (TW) Tag: Undo m
- Arabic; 19:37 -2 22.214.171.124 →Examples: I corrected the phonetic pronunciation of Lebanese Tag: Visual edit
- Mauritania; 19:32 +205 Leviavery Tag: Visual edit
- Universal suffrage; 18:10 -2 MB clean up, typo(s) fixed: doesn’t → doesn't Tags: AWB, PHP7
- Senegal; 17:48 +297 Smntstatus →Religion Tag: Visual edit
- Morocco; 17:06 +11 MB clean up, typo(s) fixed: Morroco → Morocco Tag: AWB
- List of heads of state of Mauritania; 16:52 0 126.96.36.199 →List: 1939
- List of Prime Ministers of Mauritania; 16:48 -4 188.8.131.52 →Key
- List of Prime Ministers of Mauritania; 16:48 -48 184.108.40.206 →List
- List of Prime Ministers of Mauritania; 16:48 0 220.127.116.11 →List: 1958
- World War II; 16:32 +472 Corker1 →Advances in technology and warfare
- World War II; 16:07 +178 Corker1 →Advances in technology and warfare: add information re. mass production and use of penicillin during the war
- French Third Republic; 15:27 +10 Michaelwalsh1234 Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, PHP7
- Paris; 14:13 +35 El cid, el campeador Reverted 1 pending edit by 18.104.22.168 to revision 906384489 by El cid, el campeador: not sure what you were trying to do, but you messed up the formatting of the page.
- World War II; 14:11 -102 Icewhiz →Genocide, concentration camps, and slave labour: more representative photo
- Paris; 14:09 -35 22.214.171.124 →Museums
- Paris; 14:08 -18 El cid, el campeador Reverted to revision 906150597 by Creffett (talk): Rv - Erbil is not mentioned at cited source, which appears to be official. If you have a diff source, please provide it. (TW) Tag: Undo
- Paris; 13:58 -17 RebazZedbagi
- Paris; 13:53 +35 RebazZedbagi
- French language; 13:19 -421 Megaman en m Reverted 1 edit by 126.96.36.199 (talk): Please take it to the talk page; do not keep reverting (TW) Tag: Undo
- French language; 11:59 +421 188.8.131.52
- World War II; 10:09 -7 Icewhiz →Allies close in (1944): which superfluous.
- World War II; 09:41 -262 Icewhiz →Allies close in (1944): Match what Berend has to say.
- Acadia; 09:35 +55 184.108.40.206 Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, PHP7
- French colonial empire; 09:06 +3 Favonian Reverted 1 edit by 220.127.116.11 (talk): Washington refers to the city, i.e. the U.S. Government (TW) Tag: Undo
- Grenada; 08:53 +1 Bazza 7 →Transport: restored comma, see talk Tag: Visual edit
- Grenada; 08:51 +2 Bazza 7 →Transport: "connect with" when there's no direct object; see https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/connect Tag: Visual edit
- World War II; 08:48 -17 Icewhiz →Allies close in (1944): The communist resistance didn't take part in this - best to name AK specifically.
- World War II; 08:44 +365 Icewhiz →Allies close in (1944): cn - as the citation doesn't quite match this.
- World War II; 08:23 -290 Icewhiz Tag better source (non-specialist author (single book - amateur writer), illustrated history, published by publisher specializing in cookbooks). Remove last sentence as UNDUE as other sources differ on impact, and at present we don't cover movements with greater impact - e.g. Soviet partisans.
- Racial discrimination; 01:18 +22 18.104.22.168 →Reverse discrimination Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- French colonial empire; 00:04 -3 22.214.171.124 →French–U.S. relations
14 July 2019
- Grenada; 23:35 -7 Adûnâi Punctuation corrected (periods and commas moved to before the references or removed), grammar corrected (connecting with > connecting to)
- Grenada; 21:48 +1,230 AnomieBOT Rescuing orphaned refs ("Jan" from New National Party (Grenada); "EmilyTCR" from Hurricane Emily (2005); "PP" from New National Party (Grenada); "hisfacts" from History of Grenada; "IHT" from History of Grenada)
- Madagascar; 21:27 +5 Krinkle →Demographics: move ethnic distribution up a bit to space it out more (so as to avoid conflict with the table not getting its own space) Tag: Visual edit m
- Template:Infobox country; 21:01 -1,828 Primefac rmv "government type" check, as the cleanup has been completed
- Arabic; 20:48 -28 Springpfühler Once again, Somaliland is NOT a (recognized) country, thus this flag CANNOT go there. Please respect it. Tags: Visual edit, PHP7
- Arabic; 20:43 -16 BrownHairedGirl remove deleted portals
- French Revolution; 19:50 -1 Nikkimaria Reverted to revision 906264653 by Richard Keatinge (talk): Rvv (TW) Tag: Undo
- French Revolution; 19:43 +1 Ricekt changed a title of a paragraph Tag: Visual edit m
- French language; 19:36 -421 ProKro Undid revision 906221860 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) Again, discuss this on the talk page Tag: Undo
- French Revolution; 19:04 -10 Richard Keatinge →Abolition of feudalism: it took months, not "overnight"
- West Africa; 18:24 -85 Fama Clamosa Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk): Morocco is in North Africa (TW) Tag: Undo
- West Africa; 18:04 +85 184.108.40.206 →Cities: Cities from Morocco Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- West Africa; 18:02 -40 Fama Clamosa Reverted edits by 220.127.116.11 (talk) to last version by 18.104.22.168 Tag: Rollback m