Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
27 February 2021
- Croatian Home Guard (World War II) 01:26 −72 Peacemaker67 Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk) to last revision by Monkbot Tags: Undo Twinkle m
- Independent State of Croatia 01:25 +74 Operaman215 →External links
- Chess 01:17 +225 MaxBrowne2 →Notation: A lot of people who don't play chess beyond casual level have heard phrases like "pawn to king four" so give an example of descriptive notation
26 February 2021
- Croatian Home Guard (World War II) 23:52 +72 184.108.40.206 Tags: Visual edit Reverted
- Chess 17:56 −22 Bruce leverett →Tournaments and matches: A somewhat misleading generalization. Large events are sometimes broken into multiple round-robin sections (esp. prelims and finals). Also, round-robin works for larger events if the time control is shorter.
- Chess 17:54 −56 Bruce leverett →Tournaments and matches: Can't say what's most common. In the U.S., quads and hexes are quite common, and for blitz tmts, round-robin is used even for fairly large events.
- Vukosavlje 17:15 +52 RudnikU
- Vukosavlje 17:11 +8 RudnikU
- Vukosavlje 17:09 +1 RudnikU
- World War II 15:01 −288 Oqwert Already mentioned below. Tag: Manual revert
- World War II 14:59 +1 FancyDry Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- World War II 13:35 0 Laney145 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- World War II 13:34 +184 Laney145 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- World War II 13:28 +24 Laney145 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- World War II 13:24 +79 Laney145 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- Chess 13:20 +175 MaxBrowne2 →Setup: note on colors
- Chess 13:13 −18 MaxBrowne2 →Setup: simplify
- Chess 13:00 0 MaxBrowne2 move "organized compettion" to after "notation"
- Chess 11:39 +2 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: natural break
- Chess 11:36 −18 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: ce
- Chess 11:35 −29 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: not too much to ask the reader to scroll up a little to know what FIDE is?
- Chess 11:32 −155 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: remove US-specific stuff
- Chess 11:29 +115 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: ce
- Chess 11:27 +2 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: typos m
- Chess 11:25 +146 MaxBrowne2 →Titles and rankings: women's titles
- Chess 10:33 −85 MaxBrowne2 →Governance: chess olympiad (mentioned below so no loss of info) has no connection with the IOC
- Chess 10:32 +8 MaxBrowne2 →Governance: ce
- Chess 10:30 +320 MaxBrowne2 →Governance: no particular reason to single out USCF and ECF apart from this being the English wiki.
- Chess 10:12 +39 MaxBrowne2 →Governance: don't really belong in same para, and are not part of FIDE.
- Chess 10:09 +2 MaxBrowne2 →Governance: "National Chess Championships" doesn't get capitalised.
- Chess 10:05 0 MaxBrowne2 →Tournaments and matches: one -> won
- Chess 10:04 +28 MaxBrowne2 →Tournaments and matches: same or similar
- Chess 10:03 +288 MaxBrowne2 →Tournaments and matches: ce, note about alternative scoring systems
- Chess 09:59 −1 MaxBrowne2 →Organized competitions: slight preference for singular
- Chess 09:58 0 MaxBrowne2 →Organized competitions: reverse order, matches are a relatively rare form of competition; also don't capitalise the second
- Chess 09:57 +1 MaxBrowne2 →Matches and Tournaments: missing quote mark
- Chess 09:52 +1 MaxBrowne2 →Matches and Tournaments: quotes
- Chess 09:51 +60 MaxBrowne2 →Matches and Tournaments: hopefully a few journalists will read this
- Chess 09:45 −1,248 MaxBrowne2 duplicate section, could be under either heading
- Chess 09:30 +340 MaxBrowne2 →Notation: algebraic variants
- Chess 09:11 +442 MaxBrowne2 Restoring Rules section as it was on Jan 12, before the misguided and ultimately futile rush to eviscerate the article and maintain FA status. Because honestly, it was better before all that malarky
- Chess 09:01 +40 MaxBrowne2 →Rules: "check" doesn't belong under "end of game" heading
- Jasenovac, Sisak-Moslavina County 08:47 +734 Mikola22 →History: information from the source
- Sava 08:15 +68 Kiril Simeonovski
- Dubica, Bosnia-Herzegovina 07:38 −4 AVSmalnad77 Fixed the obsolete html tag Lint error.
- Bileća 07:37 −4 AVSmalnad77 Fixed the obsolete html tag Lint error.
- Zvornik 07:36 −4 AVSmalnad77 Fixed the obsolete html tag Lint error.
- Islamic architecture 07:35 +3,116 R Prazeres Undid revision 1009005209 by 220.127.116.11 (talk) some of this might be an improvement, but removing this much content, including sourced content, needs a clear explanation: either make smaller edits and include clear edit summaries for each, or explain your proposed changes at the talk page so other editors can more easily follow the reasoning or raise objections Tag: Undo
- Višegrad 07:34 −4 AVSmalnad77 Fixed the obsolete html tag Lint error.
- Chess 06:22 0 MaxBrowne2 →Check and checkmate: fix lost diagram