Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
25 May 2019
- Communism; 00:05 -36 RolandR Reverted 3 edits by Prosto aneg (talk) to last revision by Helloimahumanbeing (TW) Tag: Undo m
24 May 2019
- World War I; 23:40 +53 AManWithNoPlan Alter: pages, author, url, template type, doi-broken-date. Add: pmid, bibcode, pages, issue, volume, journal, year, isbn, author-link, doi, author pars. 1-5. Removed URL that duplicated unique identifier. Removed parameters. | You can use this tool yourself. Report bugs here.
- Destroyer; 23:19 +1 WP Ludicer m
- World War I; 22:41 +87 Gust Justice Tag: 2017 wikitext editor
- Bulgaria; 22:39 +25 SquisherDa →Etymology: fluency Tag: 2017 wikitext editor m
- Hellenic Parliament; 22:26 +116 Panam2014 He is not MP and the MP is not minister
- Thessaloniki; 22:24 +15 Greco22 →Tourism
- Hellenic Parliament; 22:12 -116 Panam2014 DIMAR have one minister
- Hellenic Parliament; 22:06 0 Panam2014
- Hellenic Parliament; 22:05 +116 Panam2014 6 independents MP are part of the cabinet and Syriza is rulling party
- Hellenic Parliament; 22:01 +36 Panam2014
- Thessaloniki; 21:44 +60 Greco22 →History m
- Corfu; 21:29 -22 Dr.K. →Tomb of Menecrates: File:Tomb of Menekrates in Corfu.jpg
- Corfu; 21:24 +55 Dr.K. per BILL1
- Thessaloniki; 20:46 -74 Greco22 →History m
- Balkans; 20:41 +38 188.8.131.52 →Tourism-updated list
- Balkans; 20:40 +80 184.108.40.206 →Tourism-updated list
- Balkans; 20:37 +119 220.127.116.11 →Tourism-updated list
- Balkans; 20:33 +78 18.104.22.168 →Tourism-updated list
- Balkans; 20:31 +26 22.214.171.124 →Politics and economy
- Austria-Hungary; 20:28 -39 KIENGIR
- Greek language; 20:13 -5 126.96.36.199 There is linguistic evidence that Greek is a language isolate. My phylum, actually, broke in two parts in 10.000 B.C.E with the one establishing the Sesklon culture in Greece, the first Neolithic civilisation in Europe, in 7.000 B.C.E and the Cycladitic civilisation in 3.500, both of them having influenced the other "Pro-Greek" phyla (Tyrsenian), so there was no Pre-Greek substratum and every word that looks like Indo-European is not due to common root but just loanwords. Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Communism; 17:31 +17 Prosto aneg ISBN number for the reference was corrected. Tag: Visual edit m
- Communism; 17:29 -11 Prosto aneg ISBN number for the reference was corrected. Tag: Visual edit m
- Communism; 17:25 +30 Prosto aneg The description has been made more precise. Tag: Visual edit m
- Ottoman Empire; 17:19 +9 Alessandro57 →Cuisine: The article points to the byzantine period of the city, until 1453 m
- Modern Greek; 17:09 -6 Shellwood Reverted edits by 188.8.131.52 (talk) (HG) (3.4.6) Tags: Huggle, Rollback m
- Modern Greek; 17:07 +6 184.108.40.206 #cjhxsujs Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Ottoman Empire; 16:41 +21 WhisperToMe While it was already known as Istanbul in Turkish at the end of the empire, it was still known as Constantinople in English
- Communism; 16:30 -6 Helloimahumanbeing →Criticism Tag: Visual edit m
- Drama, Greece; 16:28 +1 220.127.116.11 →Population
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis; 15:50 -98 Serols Reverted edits by Alex123f (talk) (HG) (3.4.6) Tags: Huggle, Rollback m
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis; 15:49 +98 Alex123f →Personal life
- Gregorian calendar; 15:48 +56 John Maynard Friedman →Accuracy: restructure long sentence to make that misreading less likely in future.
- Gregorian calendar; 15:23 -3 Dbfirs →Accuracy: reverted misunderstanding of sentence structure.
- Balkans; 15:19 +3 Domencesnik →Statistics
- Gregorian calendar; 14:48 +4 AlanM1 →Months: Wikilink marginalia Tag: PHP7 m
- Gregorian calendar; 14:43 +3 AlanM1 →Accuracy: Missing word Tag: PHP7 m
- Abdul Hamid II; 13:40 +38 18.104.22.168 Stop vandalizing the article you idiot.
- Austria-Hungary; 13:02 -51 22.214.171.124 →Tramway lines in the cities
- Austria-Hungary; 12:55 +31 126.96.36.199 →Foreign policy
- Triple Entente; 12:55 -67 ClueBot NG Reverting possible vandalism by Beebiebobbie to version by 188.8.131.52. Report False Positive? Thanks, ClueBot NG. (3628844) (Bot) Tag: Rollback m
- Triple Entente; 12:55 +67 Beebiebobbie Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Austria-Hungary; 12:24 0 FDRMRZUSA See previous "changes" description.
- Austria-Hungary; 12:22 +323 FDRMRZUSA "Standard" is a banner/flag: is not a "coat of arms" >> two different things: even if the standard exhibits a coat of arms!
- Ankara; 11:57 -87 Þjarkur Reverted good faith edits by 2405:205:4487:A32C:3C1A:14CA:34D1:4FE2 (talk): Unreliable blog (TW) Tag: Undo
- Ankara; 11:51 +87 2405:205:4487:a32c:3c1a:14ca:34d1:4fe2 →External links
- Bitola; 11:36 -32 Jingiby More accurate.
- Greece; 11:33 +587 Skartsis Small addition in the Debt Crisis section
- Bitola; 11:31 -44 Jingiby →World War II: Deleted nonsense.