Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
22 January 2021
- Singapore 10:53 −5 Seloloving →Singapore: test edit to try fixing flag size glitch on mobile Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Singapore 10:47 −259 Seloloving →Demographics: Removed unnecessary ref which does not support the claim. Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Wales 10:44 +74 Cell Danwydd →Transport: Transport - add map of present railway lines
- Singapore 09:34 −10 Seloloving Changed to official state crest under fairuse of official image.
- Protection log 09:31 HJ Mitchell changed protection level for Nigeria [Edit=Require autoconfirmed or confirmed access] (indefinite) [Move=Require administrator access] (indefinite) (Persistent vandalism)
- China 08:54 −1,227 Moxy trim details
- Royal Air Force 08:42 −7 Favonian Reverted 1 edit by Object 490 (talk): Unsourced change Tags: Undo Twinkle
- Royal Air Force 08:37 +7 Object 490 The RAF is THE SECOND OLDEST AIR FORCE Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit Reverted m
- Canada 07:34 −4 Walter Görlitz Undid revision 1001961249 by GoodDay (talk) MOS:CAPS and while open for editing, correcting incorrect application of MOS:ITALIC
- Colony of Singapore 06:48 +137 22.214.171.124 from 1946 to 1952, George VI was still King
- Sri Lanka 06:09 −25 Chanakal Undid revision 1001725645 by Mithila Madawa Gunathilake (talk) inaccurate figures Tag: Undo
- Australia Act 1986 05:42 +17 Adpete I think the date warrants being in the lead
- Interwar Britain 05:35 +24 Wikidroid 2000
- Commonwealth of Nations 05:28 +69 126.96.36.199
- China 04:59 +187 Bogazicili →Sociopolitical issues and human rights: Updating this sentence, copy and pasted from [Uyghur genocide]
- Israel 04:40 +3 Killdevil
- Israel 04:39 −2 Killdevil m m
- Israel 04:37 +1 Killdevil m word choice m
- Canada 04:28 0 GoodDay
- Cyprus 04:21 −12 PyroFloe
- Cyprus 04:20 −12 PyroFloe Clarified ethnicity
- Senedd Cymru – Welsh Parliament 04:17 +2 Hazhk m
- Senedd Cymru – Welsh Parliament 04:16 −67 Hazhk not sure we need a note naming members of a party
- Malawi 04:05 0 2800:200:e0a0:193a:b428:e1a3:9e50:100b Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Newfoundland and Labrador 03:15 −1 Wolfdog
- Newfoundland and Labrador 03:15 +76 Wolfdog
- Eswatini 02:40 +166 IBRice101 →Geography: provided citation that Mbabane is in the Highveld Tag: 2017 wikitext editor
- Somalia 02:19 +650 Drmies Reverted edits by 188.8.131.52 (talk) to last version by Hurbad Tag: Rollback m
- Somalia 02:10 +9 184.108.40.206 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit nowiki added Reverted
- Somalia 02:08 −343 220.127.116.11 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit references removed Reverted
- Somalia 02:06 −316 18.104.22.168 Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Reverted
- Sport in the United Kingdom 01:45 0 Keith D →Ice hockey: the Guardian -> The Guardian Tag: AWB m
- United Kingdom 01:41 +2 Keith D the Guardian -> The Guardian Tag: AWB m
- Politics of the United Kingdom 01:15 −1 Keith D the Guardian -> The Guardian Tag: AWB m
- Partition of India 00:15 +724 Van00220 →Film: added another where partition is featured
- United States 00:12 +1 Mason.Jones →Contemporary history: U.S. date format m
- United States Declaration of Independence 00:10 −4 Nsayer This link goes to a page that has nothing to do with what it purportedly links to. m
21 January 2021
- Partition of India 23:56 +282 Van00220 →Punjab: added total migration across the province with source
- United States 23:18 +1 Yeungkahchun updated covid numbers Tag: Visual edit
- Cyprus 22:52 −4 GGT →Cyprus under the Ottoman Empire: Turks => Ottomans. also a massive oversimplification here, but anyway.
- Cyprus 22:48 +80 GGT →Cyprus under the Ottoman Empire: The Piri Reis map actually predates the Ottoman conquest of the island and so provides no additional information for this section. Replacing it with a photo of Büyük Han, the most important surviving Ottoman monument on the island.
- Fiji 22:40 +165 Sdrqaz Filled in five bare references with reFill 2 m
- Cyprus 22:40 −89 GGT →History: Removed the colonisation map as: 1) Article is overcrowded with images. 2) Image can't be read at low resolution, so a bit meaningless to have in such an article. 3) Image is misleading as it erroneously implies that asynchronous settlements took place within one wave.
- Cyprus 22:38 −141 GGT →Law, justice and human rights: This article has too many images. We already have the image of Varosha in relation to 1974 - this is too much.
- Cyprus 22:35 +18 GGT →1974 coup, Turkish invasion, and division: These are the CMP official figures, which encompass all missing persons from 1963 to 1974. Most of the Greek Cypriot missing persons are from 1974 and most of the Turkish Cypriot ones are from the 60s. We really need a separate article on this!
- Constitution of the United Kingdom 22:28 +4 Wikidea
- Civil Service (United Kingdom) 22:15 +8 Mmitchell10 Add links to Civil Service Department
- Myanmar 22:07 −1 Omnipaedista no comma between a word and its phonetic transcription
- Nigeria 21:48 −2 Tbhotch Reverted to revision 1001863365 by Xstoe (talk): Restored Tags: Undo Twinkle
- Irish Declaration of Independence 21:42 +109 OlliverWithDoubleL added short description Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit iOS app edit