Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
1 October 2020
- United States 09:46 +62 Dhtwiki →Music: restoring sectional hatnote
- United States 06:09 -182 E-960 not sure Nick Smith is that big, maybe Elvis
30 September 2020
- Geographic coordinate system 23:16 +1,166 Bruce1ee Reverted edits by 2601:14B:C380:2100:B82F:208A:314F:DF08 (talk) to last version by I dream of horses Tag: Rollback m
- Geographic coordinate system 23:11 -1,166 2601:14b:c380:2100:b82f:208a:314f:df08 Tags: references removed Reverted
- Geographic coordinate system 18:20 0 I dream of horses (via WP:JWB) m
29 September 2020
- United States 14:35 -2 Mason.Jones Delete "country," which already appears 3 times in lede paragraph.
- United States 12:24 -877 Moxy \need real sources here
- United States 07:34 +878 PCommission →Further immigration, expansion, and industrialization: Edit as per Talk page.
27 September 2020
- United States 19:05 +120 Rwebogora +American country music singer/songwriter Nick Smith #WLF
- United States 16:10 -2 Mason.Jones →Health: Restore orig. style: no parentheses
- United States 16:05 +27 Mason.Jones →Health: Fix vague wording ("improvements to health abroad") and overuse of terms ("the country").
- United States 05:47 -2,917 Dhtwiki Reverted good faith edits by PCommission (talk): Excessively detailed (esp. the quote detailing the Philippine massacre) and misplaced in this paragraph that summarizes various acquisitions Tags: Undo Twinkle
- Help:Maintenance template removal 05:10 +1 Ɱ →When not to remove: Note it contradicted Template:POV instructions
- Help:Maintenance template removal 05:09 -46 Ɱ →When not to remove: added by a standard user seemingly w/o discussion or consensus - why this exception?
- United States 03:09 +2,917 PCommission →Further immigration, expansion, and industrialization: Sources provided. Tag: Reverted
26 September 2020
- United States 23:15 -12 Swiftestcat Removed links to comply with MOS:OVERLINK Tag: Visual edit
- Wikipedia:Citing sources 15:37 +7 Johnbod →Variation in citation methods: add "inline" as this is already leading people astray
- Wikipedia:Citing sources 10:57 +15 Pol098 →Duplicate citations: minor wording re my addition of weeks ago
25 September 2020
- Wikipedia:Citing sources 15:44 +3 Swiftestcat →Preventing and repairing dead links: Fixed capitalisation and linking Tag: 2017 wikitext editor
- Wikipedia:Citing sources 15:41 -1 Swiftestcat →Preventing and repairing dead links: Fixed a link Tag: 2017 wikitext editor m
- United States 07:39 -1 MelbourneStar Reverted edits by D9ylan (talk) to last version by Swiftestcat Tag: Rollback m
- United States 07:38 +1 D9ylan fixed typo Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit Reverted m
24 September 2020
- United States 22:07 -23 Swiftestcat Maintained consistency in the infobox Tag: Visual edit
- Geographic coordinate system 19:18 +1,376 Ivanvector Reverted edits by 2A02:C7F:360D:CD00:127:C83F:60A:C200 (talk) to last version by ClueBot NG Tag: Rollback m
- Geographic coordinate system 19:16 -1,376 2a02:c7f:360d:cd00:127:c83f:60a:c200 I have deleated false information Tags: references removed categories removed Reverted