Spinal Column (sculpture)
The sculpture in 2016
|Dimensions||3.0 m × 2.5 m × 2.3 m (118 in × 100 in × 90 in)|
|Location||San Diego Museum of Art, San Diego, California, U.S.|
Spinal Column is a 1968 sculpture by Alexander Calder. It was commissioned for the San Diego Museum of Art in 1968 and was displayed in the May S. Marcy Sculpture Garden before being installed outside the museum. The work measures 118 in. x 100 in. x 90 in.
- "Calder Foundation | News | On View Now". Calder.org. 2016-05-14. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "San Diego Museum of Art Hosts Only West Coast Viewing of Calder Jewelry Exhibition". Artdaily.com. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "At SDMA, a move from the vault to the open air". The San Diego Union-Tribune. 2016-03-12. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "Alexander Calder- Spinal Column | San Diego Museum of Art". Sdmart.org. Retrieved 2016-09-16.
- "Spinal Column - San Diego, CA". Waymarking.
- "San Diego Museum of Art Display of Calder Artwork" (PDF). City of San Diego. March 25, 2011.
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|