St. Denis, Saskatchewan
St. Denis Roman Catholic Church
|Rural Municipality||Grant No. 372|
|Post office Founded||1909|
|• Governing body||Rural Municipality of Grant No. 372|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|Highways|| Hwy 5|
St. Denis is an unincorporated community in the Rural Municipality of Grant No. 372, in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. The community was founded in 1910. A post office was established at St. Denis in 1909 but it closed in 1911. Leon Denis was postmaster. The post office was located on the Leon Denis homestead at NE 24-37-R1 w 3rd meridian.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- "Encyclopedia of Saskatchewan (French Settlements)". Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- "Canada Archives (Post Offices and Postmasters)". Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- "Leon Denis family history". Retrieved 2013-02-07.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|