Star Wars Republic Commando (series)
There have been several spinoff novels and short stories from the computer game Star Wars: Republic Commando, known as the Republic Commando Series. Although there is a degree of intertextuality between these stories, they can be split into several defined story arcs that can be read individually from each other. Although clone commandos appear in many stories, such as Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader and Jedi Trial, this list only deals with direct spinoffs from the Republic Commando franchise. The Science Fiction book club released an edition of the first two Republic Commando books in an omnibus hardcover.
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact (October 26, 2004) Book 1
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Triple Zero (February 28, 2006) Book 2
- Star Wars Republic Commando: True Colors (October 30, 2007) Book 3
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Order 66 (September 16, 2008) Book 4
- Star Wars Imperial Commando: 501st (October 27, 2009) Book 5
- Omega Squad: Targets (Reprinted in Triple Zero)
- Odds (Reprinted in True Colors)
- Honor Bound
- The Package
Story arcs within the series
The Omega Squad stories
Written by Karen Traviss, this series of novels and short stories primarily features Omega Squad, along with other recurring characters such as Etain Tur-Mukan, Kal Skirata, Captain Ordo (also known as N-11) and Jinart the Gurlanin.
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Omega Squad: Targets
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars Republic Commando: True Colors
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Order 66
The Sarge stories
- The Package
These tales are standalone stories, which have yet to be referenced by any other text in the series.
|This Star Wars-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|