State Highway 13 (West Bengal)
|Length||82.61 km (51.33 mi)|
|From||Junction with NH 114 and NH 19 at Palsit|
|SH 15 at Memari|
Durgapur Expressway-GT Road connector near Memari
Boinchi-Kalna Road, Boinchi-Dhaniakhali Road and Boinchi-Bisara Road at Boinchi
Kuntighat-Mogra Road, Mogra-Gurup Road, Mogra-Polba Road and Tribeni Ghat Road at Mogra
Grand Trunk Road at Saptagram
Chunchura-Dhaniakhali Road at Sugandha
SH 2 at Baidyabati
|To||Junction with NH 19, NH 16 and SH 15 at Dankuni.|
As per Government of India’s Gazette notification in 2010, NH 114 runs from its junction with NH 14 near Mallarpur in Birbhum to its junction with NH 19 near Bardhaman. As per the Public Works Department of the Government of West Bengal, SH 13 runs from Palsit to Dankuni. As per West Bengal Traffic Police, SH 13 runs from Mallarpur to Dankuni. Here we are considering the route for SH 13 from Palsit to Dankuni. For those who are interested in the route from Mallarpur to Palsit may see NH 114.
SH 13 originates from junction with NH 114 and NH 19 at Palsit (in Bardhaman district) and passes through Rasulpur, Memari, Boinchi, Pandua, Mogra, Saptagram, Sugandha and Baidyabati, and terminates at the junction with NH 19, NH 16, Belghoria Expressway and SH 15 at Dankuni (in Hooghly district).
The total length of SH 13 is 82.61 km.
Districts traversed by SH 13 are:
Bardhaman district (0 – 16.34 km)
Hooghly district (16.34 – 82.61 km)
|Road Section||District||CD Block||Length (km)|
|Palsit-Debipur (old GT Road)||Purba Bardhaman||Burdwan II, Memari I,||16.34|
|Debipur-Mogra (old GT Road)||Hooghly||Pandua||37.61|
|Mogra-Dankuni (Delhi Road)||Hooghly||Chinsurah Mogra||35.61|
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
- "Road - Highway". Public Works Department, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- Google maps
- "Bardhaman Tehsil/ CD Block Map". Maps of India. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- "Hughli Tehsil CD Block Map". Maps of India. Retrieved 23 February 2017.