Sully – Morland (Paris Métro)
|Paris Métro station|
|Location||4th arrondissement of Paris|
|Opened||3 June 1930|
Sully – Morland (French pronunciation: [syli mɔʁlɑ̃]) is a station of the Paris Métro, France, named after the Pont de Sully and the Boulevard Morland. The Pont de Sully commemorates Maximilien de Béthune, Baron of Rosny, Duke of Sully (1560–1641), friend and Minister to King Henri IV. It crosses the Seine to the Île Saint-Louis and the Boulevard Saint-Germain. The Boulevard Morland was named after Colonel François-Louis Morlan (called "Morland", 1771–1805) who was killed at Austerlitz, with his body being repatriated in a barrel of rum.
|Line 7 platforms||Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Southbound||← toward Villejuif – Louis Aragon or Mairie d'Ivry (Jussieu)|
|Northbound||toward La Courneuve – 8 Mai 1945 (Pont Marie) →|
|Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sully - Morland (Paris Metro).|
- Roland, Gérard (2003). Stations de métro. D’Abbesses à Wagram. Éditions Bonneton.
|This article related to the Paris Métro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|