Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Rubber & plastic|
|Headquarters||3-1, Higashi, Komaki, Aichi 485-8550, Japan|
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||US$ 3.58 billion (FY 2013) (JPY 369 billion) (FY 2013)|
|US$398 million (FY 2013) (JPY 41 billion) (FY 2013)|
Number of employees
|22,546 (as of March 31, 2014)|
|Parent||Sumitomo Electric Industries (49.53%)|
|Footnotes / references|
Sumitomo Riko Co. Ltd. (住友理工株式会社, Sumitomo Rikō Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese company which produces rubber and other synthetic resin products.
Business segments and products
- Anti-vibration rubber components
- Sound controlling and insulation products
- Automotive hoses
- Modular parts
- Office automation equipment components
- Precision anti-vibration rubber products
- Hydraulic hoses
- Rubber hoses
Infrastructure application products
- Anti-vibration rubber for railway vehicles
- Anti-vibration rubber for industrial machinery
- Seismic isolation bearings for bridges
Construction and housing products
- Earthquake countermeasures: dampers
- Countermeasures to traffic and other vibrations in the living environment
- Energy-saving products
- "Company outline". Sumitomo Riko. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- "Company Overview". Reuters. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- "Tokai Rubber changes name to Sumitomo Riko in push for overseas growth". Automotive News. June 19, 2014. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Main Corporate Site (in English)