|Subsidiary and franchise system|
Number of locations
|Products||Coffee, Salads, soft drinks,|
|Owner||Luke Baylis and James Miller|
Initially, Baylis and Miller hired friends and family to develop the business, including a trainer and marketer. In its first decade, Sumo Salad grew through franchising to have 100 stores, including 9 outside of Australia, from Dubai to Singapore.
- SumoSalad Franchise | Start your own business today!
- Frost, Carleen (2 August 2012). "Warning over Sumo Salad Hepatitis A diagnosis". News.com.au. News Corp Australia. Archived from the original on 9 April 2016.
- Hammond, Michelle (5 April 2013). "'We were laughed out of the room': How SumoSalad took on fast food and won". StartupSmart. Private Media Pty Ltd. Archived from the original on 1 May 2016.
- Craw, Victoria (28 September 2013). "SumoSalad founder Luke Baylis tells us why he quit the rat race". News.com.au. News Corp Australia. Archived from the original on 5 May 2014.
- Calligeros, Marissa (3 April 2015). "Paleo advocate Pete Evans dumped as Sumo Salad ambassador". Fairfax Media. Archived from the original on 8 February 2016.