They have multiple products including different lines of Hot Cocoa. Their hot cocoa is available in regular and "no sugar added", with or without small marshmallows, Great Start Cocoa (fortified with 15 essential vitamins and minerals) and Pick-Me-Up (with 67 mg of caffeine/packet).
In the 1950s, the company sold its original hot cocoa product as an onboard beverage to airline passengers. Only after the drink became popular did it sell products in grocery stores.
- Roberts, Sam (April 2, 2019). "Charles Sanna, Man Behind Swiss Miss Cocoa, Dies at 101". The New York Times. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- Katz, Brigit (April 5, 2019). "Charles Sanna's Cocoa Packets Changed the Way We Drink Hot Chocolate". Smithsonian. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- Aadland, Chris (February 9, 2019). "Know Your Madisonian: Instant hot cocoa drinkers have Charles Sanna to thank". Wisconsin State Journal. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- Hagerty, James R. (March 22, 2019). "Charles Sanna, Seeking Use for Surplus Milk Powder, Invented Swiss Miss". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate". swissmiss.com. Retrieved January 25, 2012.
- Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and Pudding. ConAgra Foods. Retrieved January 25, 2012.