|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Courtney article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Anthroponymy||(Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)|
|This article was nominated for deletion on 11 April 2006. The result of the discussion was Speedy delete per CSD A7.|
Some IP address keeps adding graffitis like "The coolest name ever" or "Courtney is the coolest name ever". I say Courtney is the coolest name in the world. --BlakeCS 22:15, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. OIC, vandalisms. --Blake3522 02:27, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
Vandalism by 126.96.36.199 (talk · contribs)
Why was the Amharic interwiki removed? --Blake3522 14:06, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
Now a girls' name
Courtney as a 1st name may have started out as a boys' name in earlier centuries, and it may well have been one of the few co-ed 1st names for a while. In present-day use, however, it is almost entirely a girls' name. It is not simultaneously unisex in the way that Jordan, Morgan, and Taylor are. The Mysterious El Willstro (talk) 21:25, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- Would you care to prove what you said? If I can see correctly, in this very article the lists of men and women with Courtney as a given name are very similar in length. And, by the way, in the database of the basketball website I work for, there were already 5 male players named Courtney and I'm only now adding the first female player with that name (Courtney Paris). That should tell you something, shouldn't it? --Christomir (talk) 00:49, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Courtney. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121028072321/http://chocolatesforbreakfast.info/pamela-moore-plus-forty/pamela-moore-plus-forty-0/ to http://chocolatesforbreakfast.info/pamela-moore-plus-forty/pamela-moore-plus-forty-0/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.