|Taylor's University College (2006)|
|Motto||Wisdom, Integrity, Excellence|
|Affiliation||Taylor's Education Group|
|Colours||Black and Red|
Taylor's University (commonly referred to as Taylor's) is a private university in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It is often regarded as Malaysia's top private university in Malaysia based on the QS World University Rankings.
Taylor's University is a member of the Taylor's Education Group, which also includes British University Vietnam, Taylor’s College, Garden International School, Nexus International School, Australian International School Malaysia, and Taylor’s International School.
In 2006, Taylor’s was granted ‘University College’ status, which resulted in two distinct identities under the tertiary arm of the brand – Taylor’s College and Taylor’s University College.
Work commenced to build the RM450 million Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, in Subang Jaya, in early 2007 and was completed in January 2010.
Officially awarded as a full-fledged university status in September 2010 by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Taylor’s is now one of the nation’s leading private higher education institutions.
Taylor's University established its Lakeside Campus in 2010 to accommodate the ever-expanding number of students. On the grounds of the campus itself lies Syopz, a commercial block with restaurants and shops. U Residence, the official accommodation for students, is also located there.
In 2011, Taylor’s received the Special Honour Award from the Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia in Category 3: Professional Awards in Landscape Design and Planning. The Lakeside Campus was awarded in all three building categories of Interior Design, Architecture and Landscape.
- Anatomy & Pathology Laboratory
- Aseptic Suite
- Audio Recording Studio & Audio Editing Laboratory
- Bizpod Startup Incubator
- Bloomberg Trading Room 
- Clinical Skills Suites
- Computer Labs
- Culinary Suites
- Design Studios
- Dispensary Facility
- Drawing Room / Printmaking Room
- Engineering Laboratory
- Experimental Theatre
- Food Analysis Facility
- Food Processing Lab
- Graduate School
- Master of Architecture Studio
- Mayamode Co-Working Fashion Studio 
- Moot Court
- Pharmaceutical & Analysis Lab
- Photo Studio
- Proteomics & Genomics Facility
- Sensory Laboratory
- Taylor's Me.reka Makerspace
- Taylor’s Centre for Human Excellence and Development 
- Taylor’s Clinical School Sungai Buloh 
- The Gallery & Critique Room
- Truffles, Thyme & Tarragon Fine Dining Restaurants
- Wine Laboratory
Taylor's Lakeside Campus has two hostels for on-campus student accommodation.
- U-Residence is a 6 storey building that houses 890 beds across 128 apartment units and 114 en-suite units.
- Formerly a hotel, Ruemz houses 120 beds in 80 single and twin-sharing rooms across 7 floors.
The hostel offers other services such as 24-hour multi-level security, resident housemaster, housekeeping services, recreational areas, common kitchen, laundromat and maintenance support.
Additional accommodation are available off-campus, located within the vicinity of the campus and the Subang Jaya area.
Faculties and academic profile
Taylor’s University offers undergraduate degrees, post-graduate degrees, and professional programmes. There are fourteen (14) Schools and four (4) faculties, each led by an Executive Dean.
As of 2021, field majors offered in both the undergraduate and postgraduate frameworks of Taylor's University are:
- Faculty of Innovation & Technology
- Architecture, Building & Design
- Computing & Engineering
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Leisure Management
- Hospitality, Tourism & Events
- Food Studies & Gastronomy
- Media & Communication
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Taylor's Culinary Institute
Research and enterprise
The Taylor's University Research and Enterprise department is segregated into three components: Centre for Higher Degrees by Research (CHDR) – managing postgraduate research programmes with the Schools; Centre for Research Management (CRM) – focuses on providing information and services for grant applications, management and tracking of grants, assess research progress and overall coordination of the university’s strategic research objectives; and the Centre for Knowledge Transfer & Commercialisation (KTC) – leveraging on intellectual capital to commercialise products from research findings.
- Nadia Ahamed Abdala - Chief Administrative Secretary ICT Kenya Government
- Khalila Mbowe – Founder and chief executive officer of Unleashed Africa Company Limited
- Syakilla Salni Jefry Krisnan – Gold medalist, 2014 Asian Games
Media and Entertainment
- Vanessa Tevi Kumares - Miss Universe Malaysia 2015
- Charmaine Chew – Miss Universe Malaysia 2018 finalist, Miss International 2019 finalist
- Sid Murshid - Singer and Songwriter
- Talitha Tan – Singer-songwriter
- Brandon Ho – Actor, host
- Syaffiq Sahli – Singer-songwriter
- Serene Lim Shyi Yee - Actor
- Ho Ming Yue - Content Creator
- Ainan Celeste Cawley - Singaporean child prodigy
- "Taylor's University". Top Universities. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Taylor's takes private university top spot in Malaysia | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "University's first chancellor | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "taylor's university malaysia | Taylors University Malaysia Programs". Study In Malaysia. 6 December 2016. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "Taylor's takes private university top spot in Malaysia | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "ACCOMMODATION". Taylor's University. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- "ILAM MLAA Awards Winner Lists 2011". Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- "Taylor's partners Bloomberg for real-time trading on campus". The Malaysian Reserve. 6 December 2019. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "Taylor's makes headway in Fashion Design Technology | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "Varsity students make face shields for hospitals | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- Segaran, Lokini. "Taylor's University launches new lab facility to empower the next frontier of social psychology in Malaysia - Business Today". www.businesstoday.com.my/. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "New Clinical School is launched | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "ACCOMMODATION". Taylor's University. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "U Residence". Taylor's Hostel Management. 9 November 2014. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- "Faculties & School". Taylors University. Retrieved 11 January 2021.
- "Research & Enterprise". Taylors University. Retrieved 13 February 2019.